Re: Proposed conventions: System Triplestore, turtle Command, Text Embedded Turtle

On 3 February 2012 14:32, Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com> wrote:
> Nice idea, however I'm not overjoyed about the use of #! as a start/stop comment structure in TET.
>
> My well-embedded visual parser interprets it as the implicit system shell invocation.

Ok - there was bound to be a conflict somewhere :)

Any suggestions? Only requirements I think are short & visible.
(Initially I was thinking it must begin with a #, but no, I'd got
myself confused.)

> A useful addition to /usr/bin/turtle might be an option to clear the graph (optionally before inserting the new data).

Oh yeah, good idea. I only wanted to list a bare minimum, but that's
too useful to miss.

Cheers,
Danny.

--