Re: Proposal: register /.well-known/sparql with IANA

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 07:11:16 -0800 (PST)
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
I think that route would be expensive for somebody.

A PURL rewrite (PURL software is available for download[1]) or a small change to the RegEx in RFC 2396 would acomplish the same thing[2] and should be considered first.

PURL development is moving to 3 Round Stones ...[3] Dr. Wood ?

--Gannon

[1] http://www.purlz.org/
[2] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2396.txt
[3] http://www.purlz.org/purl-news/purldevelopmentshiftingto3roundstones