Re: Well Behaved RDF - Taming Blank Nodes, etc.

Hi David

That's what I figured after reading some other messages in the thread, and
was about to post exactly the syntax you propose, wondering if it was Well
Behaved RDF despite the nested implicit bnodes. Glad to see it is, so John
can keep writing his RDF diary this way :)

Bernard

--
*Bernard Vatant
*

*Mondeca**          **                   *
3 cité Nollez 75018 Paris, France
www.mondeca.com
Follow us on Twitter : @mondecanews <http://twitter.com/#%21/mondecanews>