RDFa Lite API (JavaScript)

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:16:18 +0900
To: "semantic-web@w3.org Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi,

I was looking at RDFa Lite [1] and experimenting with it (as well as Microdata). One convenient thing for Web developers is the availability of a JavaScript API. Unfortunately, there is no direct way to access the RDFa Lite data in the same way. I was wondering if:

1. someone had created a shim (using the microdata API) for reading RDFa *Lite* data.
2. someone has created a javascript library (for browsers) to get access to the RDFa *Lite* data.

Thanks.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-lite/

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/