Re: Enhancing object-oriented programming with OWL

There has been a lot of work in this area - perhaps incomplete and
inconclusive?

I don't think it started quite here with Henry Story:-
https://blogs.oracle.com/bblfish/entry/java_annotations_the_semantic_web
This work becomes So(m)er referred to in this round up:-
http://semanticweb.com/binding-java-objects-to-rdf_b10682

Of the tools mentioned in that article, and the classification given for
available tools, how does this proposal fit?

Adam