Fwd: natural language visual interface for SPARQL

Hi Paola,

You wrote:

* in which case i think a streamlined process via an simple interface
*
*such as  (for example)
*
*>

> 1.  RETRIEVE ALL INSTANCES OF (VARIABLE)
*
*         and (VARIABLE2) ETC
*
*>       WHERE (VARIABLE) IS (ENTITY)
> OR WHERE VARIABLE IS (RELATION)
>
> 2.  FROM url ( ENDPOINT, OR INDEX OF ENDPOINTS)
>      /// trying to work out if what Marco sent serves this purpose?)

*
*(query refinement options)

3.  RETURN RESULT AS (HTML, RDF, OWL WHATNOT)* *

4. SORT RESULT AS (options)* *

5. DISPLAY RESULT AS (layout options)* *
------------------------------*
*-------
Is that too much to ask?
*
*
*
As well as the non-programmer author-user browser interface [1]  to the
Executable English system, there's a programmer interface [2] that you
could use to do that.

However, I'd recommend translating your outline code (above) into
Executable English and then using the browser author-user interface to
prototype first.

                       Cheers,  -- Adrian

[1]  Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English Q/A over SQL
and RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

[2]  www.reengineeringllc.com/iblClient1.java

Adrian Walker
Reengineering