Re: natural language visual interface for SPARQL

(sorry, message was truncated, resending)

> Adrian
> thank you-
>

>> Actually,  you can specify SQL data endpoints on the web in the rules that
>> define an application.  The English explanations then provide provenance.
>> Please see [2] for an example.
>
> ah, that's good -  could be useful then

 in which case i think a streamlined process via an simple interface
such as  (for example)

> 1.  RETRIEVE ALL INSTANCES OF (VARIABLE)
         and (VARIABLE2) ETC
>       WHERE (VARIABLE) IS (ENTITY)
> OR WHERE VARIABLE IS (RELATION)
>
> 2.  FROM url ( ENDPOINT, OR INDEX OF ENDPOINTS)
>      /// trying to work out if what Marco sent serves this purpose?)

(query refinement options)

3.  RETURN RESULT AS (HTML, RDF, OWL WHATNOT)

4. SORT RESULT AS (options)

5. DISPLAY RESULT AS (layout options)
Is that too much to ask?

>> SPARQL needs to stabilize a bit further, so for now we normally pull the
>> triples needed into a local store.

can we pull the triples into a normalised /stabilised web based store
so that they can be reused by others?:-)
(not sure if it makes sense)

PDM