Re: natural language visual interface for SPARQL

Thank you v much, Marco and Hugh

I just recalled that I must have asked the same question before, and
probably ask the same question at regular intervals (3-5 years?)
(loop)

Indeed Roberto Garcia mentioned he picked up on the request a while
back (just remembered what is it that he and I talked about when we
met) and we discussed briefly its design/ implementation in 2009. but
it requires a download? thats not a web service  is it? (sorry I have
reasons not to download stuff if possible)

... I d like to test the web service when it comes available... keep us informed

HUGH

the link you sent looks good (in the sense that i can see something
and i can click on the links) but it looks like the output of a query
rather than the input,

how was this output obtained?

is there a visual input screen where the search/query values can be
entered/modified? (thats what I am looking for)

thanks

PDM