Re: list of companies and tools in the semantic technology

Dear Luis

Speaking of tools, this could be a starting point:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Tools
Please have a look at a right-upper corner, there is Search for Tools box.

Speaking of companies - that is a difficult question. Many companies
utilize some Semantic Web technologies and do not even consider themselves
as players in a given field.

It may be easier if you would narrow down your search to a certain domain,
and then check publicly available case studies and use cases. Some are
available here:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/UseCases/

Regards

Vadym

Vadym Kramar
Project Officer (R&D)
Pehr Brahe Center for Industrial and Services ICT (PBOL)
School of Engineering
Oulu University of Applied Sciences

--
SciAgent