Re: Wikidata export in RDF

On 08/08/12 14:28, Bob Ferris wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> btw how about dct:source [1] or dct:publisher [2] as source (is derived
> from) property?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think prov has better OWL compatibility
by declaring the type of its property (object vs. data). DC says that
its properties are "intended to be used with non-literal values" but I
am not sure if this is supposed to be a declaration as an object
property or not.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Dr. Markus Kroetzsch
Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford