Re: Wikidata export in RDF

Hi:

The general approach appears to be acceptable.

I would like to have some use of the base relationship in the encoding.   As
it stands right now, there is no relationship between p:Population and
anything in the encoding, meaning that users cannot reliably infer the
relationship between the encoding and the base relationship.  Of course, human
users can make guesses (perhaps by looking inside the IRIs), but this does not
work for systems.

It looks as if rdf:label is a tyop for rdfs:label.  However, I don't think
that rdfs:label should be used here.  I think that it would be even better to
use some other property here.  Note, in particular, that adding provenance
should change an rdfs:label property constructed in this way.

I would suggest using a <=0 restriction instead of an all restriction to the
empty class for the no value SNAK, even though they have the same semantics.

I suggest not using the RDF encoding for OWL restrictions.

peter

PS:  I believe that the xsd:date format is YYYY-MM-DD, not DD-MM-YYY.