Re: Language Analysis Essentials (LANES): APIs for researchers

From: Riccardo Tasso <riccardo.tasso@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 23:06:19 +0200
To: wilson.wong@rmit.edu.au
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi Wilson,
   I was very interested in testing your APIs, so I decided to implement
their binding in python. This is the URL of my project:
https://github.com/raymanrt/pylae

I would appreciate your opinion on the project (the APIs are as much
documented and I couldn't test my bindings extensively) and the
contribution of anyone who is interested.

One of the future work I should do is to add any kind of documentation.

Cheers,
   Riccardo