ODRL Policy Language - RDF/OWL Representation

From: Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:30:47 +1000
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Dear all…today the Final Specifications for the ODRL Version 2.0 Policy Language were released by the W3C ODRL Community Group [1].

These specs included a Model [2], Common Vocabulary [3], and XML Encoding [4].

The W3C ODRL Community Group is now planning to develop an RDF/OWL representation of the model (and appropriate encodings) to fulfil its mission of meeting the needs of the semantic web community. For example, the RightsML [5] area is where suitable use cases can be used as RighstsML is a Profile of ODRL Version 2.0.

We are looking for volunteers to lead/join this effort and work with the W3C ODRL Community Group in developing these outputs.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com