Re: Open source faceted browser recommendations?

On Apr 19, 2012, at 23:31 , David Booth wrote:

> I'm wondering what others would recommend for open source faceted
> browsers that will work against a SPARQL endpoint.
>
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/SemanticWebTools
> lists several faceted browsers, but the page is very out of date -- and
> several of the browsers listed appear to now be abandoned -- and the
> page now points to
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Tools
> That database would seem like a logical place to list faceted browsers,
> but AFAICT it does not have a "faceted browser" category, or even a
> "browser" category:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Category:Tool

... but this can be done, any category can be added. It is a wiki... although adding a new tool requires some semantic mediawiki wizzardy. But, please, do it, the wiki page should not depend on me only!

Cheers

Ivan

> What do others like using?  Has someone collected reviews somewhere?
>

> --
> David Booth, Ph.D.
> http://dbooth.org/
>
> Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily
> reflect those of his employer.

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153