Re: stupid little problem: turtle+firefox?

From: Oshani Seneviratne <oshanis@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 14:31:12 -0400
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: Joe Presbrey <presbrey@csail.mit.edu>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
An alternate solution without installing Tabulator would be to change
the "network.http.accept.default" configuration parameter in Firefox
to include the text/turtle MIME type with a higher q value.

For example, the value for "network.http.accept.default" in my Firefox
reads like this:
text/turtle,text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8

You can do this in the about:config window.

Oshani