stupid little problem: turtle+firefox?

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 19:48:12 +0200
To: W3C Semantic Web IG <semantic-web@w3.org>
Since I run Firefox 11 (on Mac Lion) whenever I get a turtle file (ie text/turtle) the browser insists in downloading the result and run an external program to display it, instead of displaying the text in the browser window. Does anybody know how to set this or has anybody an extension to firefox to display text/turtle directly (I did find such an extension for JSON, for example)?

Thanks

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/