Re: [ANN] Sgvizler, javascript SPARQL result set visualizer, first release

On 19/09/11 12:46, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> On 18 September 2011 17:58, "Martin G. Skjæveland"<martige@ifi.uio.no>  wrote:

> I'm not sure it worked on opera 11.51 (Ubuntu)

I'm sure it does not work on Opera! :) Thanks, I'm looking into it now:

   http://code.google.com/p/sgvizler/issues/detail?id=20

> Other than that, the visualizations look awesome!

Thanks!

> One idea which would be *amazing* would be if you allow the gTable to
> be updatable for endpoints that support SPARQL 1.1 (update)

I agree, however, this is not in the current scope of Sgvizler, but it
may be and its noted:

   http://code.google.com/p/sgvizler/issues/detail?id=21

Martin