RE: New semantic web related project - Finndesign Liitin

I hope I mostly answered these issues already... at least kind of?

I would still like to say aloud one thing that may be obvious even
otherwise. That is; there are bound to be many already foreseeable problems
and countless new issues to arise. However, I strongly believe that Liitin
will have much more plusses than minuses. So, for the time being the focus
is on exploration of possibilities and adaption to personal and communal
life. I very much like the philosofical nature that you brought in. It will
definitely help to see the big picture. Technical details is the easy part.
Thanks again!

br, jukka