Re: New semantic web related project - Finndesign Liitin

Thanks.
>Then again, even today
> you spread your information into countless computers, mobile devices,
> Internet, physical objects, and so on. In many places Liitin would
actually
> improve the situation if done right!
It's an extraordinary tall order, because the data sets are so huge, but
lets hope.

>Technical details is the easy part.

Technical evolution has its own, inexorable, momentum.
Not so long ago Henry Story made this post:-
Henry Story <https://plus.google.com/109693896432057207496>  -  Jul
26, 2011<https://plus.google.com/109693896432057207496/posts/3DFcymrP8V3>
-
Public
»"The trouble about progress is that it always looks much greater than it
really is" Nestroy« -- motto of the Philosophical Investigations
The Concept of Progress in Wittgenstein's
Thought<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPux50_cnxo>

There are some hard issues for us here when the technical progress has been
so accelerated. What, in the end, we can possibly (inherently possible) do
with the technical progress?

Moreover, for me, this actually does touch on my thinking about my work as
an analyst (but, interestingly, not my work when I was a programmer - no one
would have wanted to know).
What is identity, how and in which way is it derived from a group? Live
issues for me.

br,
Adam

Adam