Re: Press.net News Ontology

Adding to Bob's list with which I fully agree

In http://data.press.net/ontology/stuff/ the namespace
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-time/ used for time ontology is not correct.
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-time/Instant is 404. Bing.

The time ontology is indeed specified by http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-time
But the namespace is http://www.w3.org/2006/time#

... speak about good URI practice in W3C specs ;-)

Bob is using cute prefixes pns, pna etc.
I'm using them as "recommended prefixes" at
http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov/ where I just started adding them.
(not quite sure if they are in the right vocabulary space, though ...)

Best

Bernard

--
*Bernard Vatant
*

*Mondeca**          **                   *
3 cité Nollez 75018 Paris, France
www.mondeca.com
Follow us on Twitter : @mondecanews <http://twitter.com/#%21/mondecanews>