Re: looking for a social schema

Thank you for your answers.

i had to precise that i m wroking on a closed application and even if
foaf doesn t contain the property i need the query works on Jena...

to be less specific, i would like to know how to look for a schema based
on a specific need regarding the property ? is there a way to determine
that there is one or more schema which contain one or more property i
envision to use. This could help to decide if i have to write a
lightweight one or to use an existing one...

I can realize that this kind of problematics doesn t correspond to a
dogmatic vision but i know and experiment the needs of some middle size
companies aiming to use semantic technologies in a pragmatic way for
closed applications like internal KM solutions for instance and why not
which could be enhanced and contextualised by linked datas...

Thank you again for your time

Cheers
Ghalem