Re: Semantic Technology Community Platform

Hi Carmen,

Some observations/questions:

(1) It would be normal practice to provide terms of use for such a
platform to clarify the ownership and license terms of the collected
data. I couldn't immediate spot them.

(2) You don't seem to have any login validation process and thus, on the
face of it, no provenance for the collected data. Is that correct?

(3) How does this catalogue relate the new W3C catalogue?

(4) Your fact correction process seems to only apply to the value of
descriptive triples whereas you need a process for correcting your
context names. For example you have a context name of "Helwett-Packard".

(5) Your fact entry form currently only allows a single value for
"Category" but the categories are not disjoint (for example "Vendor" and
"Enterprise Applications" presumably overlap rather).

Cheers,
Dave