Re: GoodRelations Light

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:04:34 +0200
Cc: Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>, Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Michael F Uschold <uschold@gmail.com>, "<semantic-web@w3.org>" <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Enrico Franconi <franconi@inf.unibz.it>
All:

For GoodRelations, it is completely irrelevant whether the gr:UnitPriceSpecification instance (or any other instance) has a URI or is a blank node. It is just that, same as weak entities in ER modeling or local variables in data structures, unit price specifications are useless without knowing the local context, i.e., the gr:Offering they are attached to.

Best
Martin