Re: Best Practice for Renaming OWL Vocabulary Elements

Randomness is a red herring here, possibliy being confused with meanginless
URIs (e.g. numerical ones) that may appear random, but the real issue is
separating the id from the name, as Glenn says below.

Michael

--
Michael Uschold, PhD
   Senior Ontology Consultant, Semantic Arts