Re: Best Practice for Renaming OWL Vocabulary Elements

@prefix ro: <http://www.obofoundry.org/ro/ro.owl#> .
@prefix obo: <http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/> .

obo:IAO_0000104 rdf:type owl:Class ;
               rdfs:subClassOf
              [ rdf:type owl:Restriction ;
                                  owl:onProperty ro:has_part ;
                                  owl:someValuesFrom obo:IAO_0000005
              ] .

If you can't figure out what this means, ask your favorite LOD browser
for help, or build a better one.

-Alan