Re: GoodRelations Light

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Hogan, Aidan <aidan.hogan@deri.org> wrote:

> Leave the blank-node blank.
>
> If you need precedent, see Figure 6 of the RDF primer.

Maybe. I don't particularly like the "concept" language of the RDF Primer -
it makes it confusing to understand what we are talking about. Does the
yellow box labeled "1501 Grant Avenue" represent the street address of John
Smith? The concept of the street address of John Smith? The street address
of the concept of John Smith? The concept of the street address of the
concept of John Smith? A part of the concept of John Smith?....

Moreover drawing a blank oval might work for some in the know, but for the
general reader looking at a picture such as this they will wonder what that
circle is, and absent clear information will invent something, which in some
(too large) fraction of the cases will be nonsense.

-Alan