RE: Web Semantic Intro for Business People

From: Westerinen, Andrea R <Andrea.Westerinen@ca.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 16:44:40 -0400
To: "Karl Dubost" <karld@opera.com>, "Semantic Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>
I have some posts on my blog that could help to position this (but admittedly, this is more for business analysts and IT folks working to define an enterprise architecture) ... See:

Semantic Web and Business -
  Part 1 - http://organizingknowledge.blogspot.com/2009/04/semantic-web-and-business-part-1.html
  Part 2 - http://organizingknowledge.blogspot.com/2009/04/semantic-web-and-business-part-2.html
  Part 3 - http://organizingknowledge.blogspot.com/2009/04/semantic-web-and-business-part-3.html