Re: Should we split this mailing list into semantic-web-announce and semantic-web-discuss?

From: Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:12:45 +0100
To: Axel Rauschmayer <axel@rauschma.de>
Cc: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>, semantic-web@w3.org
Many people want to differentiate between these two topics, and having
two separate lists is the most reasonable solution. (Hasn't this issue
popped up time and again over the years?)

For the time being, I do kind of like Richard (some gmail "laundry
filtering"). But it's still hard to separate some of the stuff (and
everybody who wants it has to set up their own filter).

Best regards,
Niklas