Re: data schema / vocabulary / ontology / repositories

Dear Dieter,

Our Semantic Publishing and Referencing Ontologies (SPAR;
http://purl.org/spar/) may be of tangential relevance.

David

SPAR ontologies diagram

--

Dr David Shotton david.shotton@zoo.ox.ac.uk
<mailto:mailto:david.shotton@zoo.ox.ac.uk>

Image Bioinformatics Research Group http://ibrg.zoo.ox.ac.uk
Department of Zoology, University of Oxford                  tel:
+44-(0)1865-271193
South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS, UK                    fax:
+44-(0)1865-310447