Re: data schema / vocabulary / ontology / repositories

At 18:01 13.03.2011, Giovanni Tummarello wrote:
>To the best of my knowledge there isnt anything that one could call
>modern, updated out there.

Yes, my impression, too. My starting point was an Ontology article to appear
in the semantic web handbook and most of the resources mentioned
there are out of date or very specific.

>something modern and credible would be actual data + social backed
>(votes, comments, etc) . . as said in the past  we in Sindice  we'd be
>delighted to provide the data part if anyone wanted to coordinate the
>rest. Something based on pure data analysis will be made available
>shortly anyway.

I love to come back on this.

--
Dieter Fensel
Director STI Innsbruck, University of Innsbruck, Austria