Re: Is there any repository of unsolved problems?

Thanks Richard, Nathan, Mischa, Luis, Markus!

I understand that fist of all I have to make my question more specific
and define the specific subset of Semantic Web I'm interested in.

I think that the most interesting topic for me is semantic wikis and
their applications. But I'm not sure that this is a *scientific*
topic.

P.S. I also found one kind of answer in the semanticowerflow [1]  -
those recommendations could be intersting to those who have similar
questions

[1] http://www.semanticoverflow.com/questions/1408/ideas-about-dissertation-project

--
Yury V. Katkov