Re: Is there any repository of unsolved problems?

Dear Yury,

    I speak very bad English. Sorry.

    I do not know a repository that contains a list of unsolved problems, but I identified a fundamental problem.

 I think the Semantic Web is not a reality now because it must be built by all users, from participation.

   However, the specifications are too complicated for end users. So, that scientists should find a way to automate the semantic annotation process. I think that is the key. When we have enough semantic data, then we can think of exploiting them. In fact, all Web should be formalized (RDF, OWL) and this requires each user (blogs, wikis, etc ...) can contribute to the annotation of its content.

   People should have the tools to formalize its content automatically. In this way, together, build the Semantic Web.

So, in my opinion, is very interesting to work in automating the semantic annotation problem oriented end users (involved in content) [1], what I call active users.

[1]
http://lcriadof.blogspot.com/2010/04/transform-semantic-web-abstract-of-my.html

Regards
Luis,