Re: a blank node issue

I'd suggest adding a question regarding lean-graphs.

Given the following two graphs:

G1: {
  :alice ex:lixes <urn:isbn:1234>.
  <urn:isbn:1234> ex:author [ foaf:lastName "John"; foaf:firstName "Doe"].
}
G2: {
  :bob ex:lixes <urn:isbn:1234>.
  <urn:isbn:1234> ex:author [ foaf:lastName "John"; foaf:firstName "Doe"].
}

The merge without making it lean would be
M1: {
  :alice ex:lixes <urn:isbn:1234>.
  :bob ex:lixes <urn:isbn:1234>.
  <urn:isbn:1234> ex:author [ foaf:lastName "John"; foaf:firstName "Doe"].
  <urn:isbn:1234> ex:author [ foaf:lastName "John"; foaf:firstName "Doe"].
}

the lean version would be:
M2: {
  :alice ex:lixes <urn:isbn:1234>.
  :bob ex:lixes <urn:isbn:1234>.
  <urn:isbn:1234> ex:author [ foaf:lastName "John"; foaf:firstName "Doe"].
}

[ ] Pro lean: M1 and M2 express the same meaning, it's ok for an agent to
simplify M1 to M2.
[ ] Leanification has fallen into desuetude: M1 mean something different, M1
cannot be simplified to M2 without loosing information.
[ ] Can't say as it depends on the bnode-labels which are somehow hidden by
the turtle serialization above.
[ ] It depends on whether G1 and G2 are named graphs or not.
[ ] If M1 has a name it cannot be simplified, otherwise it can.

Cheers,
Reto