Re: The truth about SPARQL Endpoint availability

Hello Peter,

You are right, I consider there is only one endpoint associated to a
dataset. But I might be wrong...

If someone from CKAN could answer these questions:
Is it normal in CKAN to have more than one endpoint ? (I think so)
Is it possible in CKAN endpoint to differentiate between main and
alternative endpoint ?

In all case, I have to manage the fact that more than one endpoint may be
associated to a dataset.

Since the first release on monday, I've changed testing strategy by first do
an "ASK" query and then if an error occured, do a "SELECT" query.
Now 3 new endpoints are available:
-Linking Italian University Statistics Project
-Open Archive Initiative Harvest over OAI-PMH (RKBExplorer)
-GeneID

5 endpoints does not accept ASK query but thanks to simple SELECT query are
also considered  as available.

thank you for your reports.

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche.