Re: the list of semantic technology companies now enriched with dog food

At 18:00 01.03.2011, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 17:16 +0100, Giovanni Tummarello wrote:
> > I think it would be useful to clarify why is this being done.  (at
> > least on the homepage , sorry if i missed some earlier explanation)
>
>Do you know some backstory here?   I guess this is a deliverable of an
>EU project, given you've cc'd Stefano Bertolo?

No, we just do it because we are interested in. However, obviously projects
such as PlanetData ( http://www.planet-data.eu/ ) or STI International may
drive this private initiative further.

>I'm really interested, because this kind of thing is also a deliverable
>of some W3C eGov work I'm responsible for, so I want to understand the
>issues.

I would love to learn about your results and how we could align them.

--
Dieter Fensel
Director STI Innsbruck, University of Innsbruck, Austria