RE: the list of semantic technology companies now enriched with dog food

Dear all,
as already discussed with Dieter, I also think the list at
http://semantic-technology-companies.sti2.at/ is not comprehensive.
Specifically, I am a bit disappointed by the fact that the list does not
include not-for-profit companies (like mine).

To fill this gap (and also to include the missing ones), I set up a form on
Google Docs at
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHNrU3lNUnZBU0lpY0RUTlpyZ0V
4N1E6MQ. Apart from the basic company info, I added some fields to better
characterize the list.

Feel free to compile the form with your company data. I'll give Dieter and
Carmen access to the spreadsheet behind, so that they can update the
website, if they think fit.

HTH,
Irene

Irene Celino
CEFRIEL - ICT Institute Politecnico di Milano
Via Fucini, 2 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
phone: +39 0223954266
fax:   +39 0223954466
email: Irene.Celino@cefriel.it