Re: canonical RDF graph representations

From: Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:42:13 +0100
To: Ivan Shmakov <oneingray@gmail.com>
Cc: Ivan Shmakov <ivan@main.uusia.org>, semantic-web@w3.org
Hi Ivan,

while this isn't based on this or any newer standard proposal, the
Python-based RDFLib contains an implementation for canonicalizing and
comparing graphs. See the the "rdflib.compare" module:

  http://code.google.com/p/rdflib/source/browse/trunk/rdflib/compare.py

It would be interesting to standardize something like that; and
certainly useful for some things.

Best regards,
Niklas