Re: Comments solicited: "Providing and discovering definitions of URIs"

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org> wrote:
> Comments solicited: "Providing and discovering definitions of URIs"
>
> (message being sent to www-tag, bcc: public-lod and semantic-web)
>
> As most of you know, the 9-year-old "httpRange-14" turf war...

To clarify, by "turf war" I meant only to make an analogy between what
I see as (in part) a conflict over a parcel of linguistic 'real
estate', and struggles over physical property. I did not intend any
disrespect or any diminution of the problem.

Best
Jonathan