Re: Think before you write Semantic Web crawlers

Hi Andreas:

Please make a survey among typical Web site owners on how many of them have

1. access to this level of server configuration and
2. the skills necessary to implement these recommendations.

The WWW was anti-pedantic by design. This was the root of its success. The pedants were the traditional SGML/Hypertext communities. Why are we breeding new pedants?

Martin