Re: Think before you write Semantic Web crawlers

Would some kind of caching crawler mitigate this issue? Have someone
write a well behaved crawler which allowed you to download a recent
.ttl.tgz of various sites. Of course, that assumes the student is able
to find such a cache.

Asking people nicely will only work in a very small community.

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

You should read the ECS Web Team blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/