Re: Hackers -- Re: Schema.org considered helpful

Henry

thanks for asking, would be of course glad to contribute

For me evangelization begins with learning and understanding, then telling
others what I have learned

I must say that I kind of lost track of social semantic web development
shortly after staring making sense of foaf , although I have been waiting to
hear whats the latest and how to contribute :-)

I see people running around doing different bits and its difficult to keep
track of what people are up to

If I remember correctly we are waiting for a talk by Harry to the
rescheduled here in Edinburgh on the topic :-)

I have looked at the video, and not read the documentation

 things I do not understand:
 what is exactly WEBID for?
(call me dumb)

what is the cryptostick? (any normal flash drive? or a special one?)

at the end it shows I can update my status, in what way
is this webid thing like twitter?

We could initially easily do a series of q/a to make webid clearer, when we
understand what it is and how its supposed to work, we can
disseminate/evangelise and contribute to development accordingly

More offlist