Re: Help needed: *brief* online poll about blank-nodes

Your set of answers for question 1 does not include the one specified
by RDF semantics.

Namely, that John has a telephone number (which we may or may not know).

So, if one's wishes and intent are to follow the recommendation (whose
purpose, of course, is to enable mutual intelligibility), there is no
way to answer.

Jonathan