Re: Schema.org

While reading a bit more about schema.org I was thinking:

- Is there any guarantee that the big Search companies will keep
implementing the same patterns?
Even if we say it's a consortium or whatever it be or not be, experience has
proved (see browsers) that when we talk about making money, each one follow
your own trail.

At first, I think it's a little dangerous.

What do you think?

--
Gustavo Freitas
http://anicetrick.tumblr.com/