Re: Semantic Web Materials

Hi Gustavo,
You can try to follow the ISWC School/Conference videos as a starting point:
http://videolectures.net/iswc08_hendler_ittsw/ - there's a lecture
from prof. Jim Hendler about SW
and there's more there.

You can also read the article in the Scientific American about SW
idea: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=the-semantic-web.
There are plenty of books and scientific papers about SW, taking the
problem from different angles:

Books for example:
1) http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/swprimer/
2) http://semwebprogramming.org/
3) http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596153823

4) http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0123859654/ref=kinw_rke_tl_1

After reading a book or two you can start looking for some toolkits
and frameworks (there's a lot of open source and commercial tools out
there) to play with :)

Cheers,
Tomasz Kluza
PULS, Poland