Re: Get your dataset on the next LOD cloud diagram

Hi,

On 13 July 2011 13:05, Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com> wrote:
> Re. availability, just a reminder of SPARQL Endpoints Status service
> http://labs.mondeca.com/sparqlEndpointsStatus/index.html
> As of today 80% (192/240) endpoints registered at CKAN are up and running.
> Monitor grey dots (still alive?) for candidate passed out datasets ...

Well as Kingsley pointed out SPARQL is only one metric. Whether the
URIs still resolve is arguably most important for the Linked Data
diagram, but service availability is a good thing to monitor.

However its also worth noting that there are mirrors of a number of
datasets. E.g. we have 70+ datasets in Kasabi, some new to the cloud,
some of which are mirrors. Not all (any?) of those SPARQL endpoints
are on your list.

Cheers,

L.
--