SERIMI - a tool for automatic RDF data interlinking.

From: Samur Araujo <s.f.cardosodearaujo@tudelft.nl>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 16:33:47 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Dear all,

We are glad to announce the release of SERIMI (version 0.9), a tool for
automatic RDF data interlinking.

SERIMI matches instances between a source and a target dataset, without
prior knowledge of the data, domain or schema of these datasets.
Experiments conducted with benchmark collections demonstrate that our
approach considerably outperforms published state-of-the-art automatic
approaches for solving the interlinking problem in the Linked Data
Cloud. An updated reference alignment between Dailymed[1] and TCM[2],
that can be used as a golden set, is also available for download.

The tool is available for download at:

https://github.com/samuraraujo/SERIMI-RDF-Interlinking.

SERIMI is distributed under the LGPL license.

Our best regards,

Samur Araujo, Jan Hidders, Daniel Schwabe and Arjen de Vries.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/junsbriefcase/wiki/TGDdataset
[2] http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/dailymed/