Re: Request for RDB2RDF mappings

Hi Jose,
you could also consider AKSW's Triplify mappings:
http://triplify.org/Documentation
There are mappings for 10 of the most tools like phpBB.

Also there is a data registry, where you can find other sources.
http://triplify.org/Registry

You might want to think about making a wiki page and then allow to crowd
source the collection...
There are several other people who are interested in having such a
collection of mappings.
e.g. LOD2, the RDB2RDF W3C working group...
This would make it easy for people to contribute...

Sebastian

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann
Homepage: http://bis.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/SebastianHellmann