Re: Mailing list archives and the Semantic Web

Hi,

[answering to an old thread... I could not find time before today]

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 10:22:57AM +0100, Martin Hepp wrote:
> Is anybody of you aware of an open-source substitute for MailMan/
> Pipermail that
> - allows, at least, adding RDFa to the HTML output of the mail archive
> entries,
> or, better,
> - uses a more comprehensive (e.g. SIOC-based) RDF model in the
> background, ideally accessible via SPARQL?

With cubicweb[1], you have the email[2] and mailinglist[3] data models that
can be adapted[4] to the ISioc[5] interface used by the SIOC view[6].

1: http://www.cubicweb.org
2: http://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-email