From: Faisal Sharif <faisal-sharif@hotmail.com>
Subject: New Problem in Semantic Web
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Date: Friday, January 21, 2011, 7:48 PM

Hi
hope you are fine well today

Sir My name is Faisal and i m
 doing MS in software Engineering and i have to submit Final Thesis, so My Interest Area for thesis submission is "Semantic Web" so can you people guide me regarding current problem and issues in Semantic Web , because i have to submit a new Problem Statement in regarding field, so please help me as soon as possible, i shall be very thank full to you.

Regards
Faisal Sharif