Re: Semantic Programming PHP - Application

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 04:35:33PM +0300, Memov Mem wrote:

> it's an impressing presentation of a big semantic project. I've
> started reading the information.
>
> As you say it is a way to organize data using ontologies. A set of
> data structured with OntoWiki is used by an application to produce web
> pages.
>
> The approach of idobi project is different as the nodes contain
> sometimes strings of source code. Sometimes it's a mix of
> HTML+CSS+JavaScript+PHP. So it's a way of organizing data and code
> semanticaly.

Hi Alexander,

organizing code in graphs is indeed an interesting idea. Does anybody knows
frameworks for this, which are build on top of RDF development stacks?

best regards

S.Tramp

--
Sebastian Tramp - Department of Computer Science; University of Leipzig
WebID: http://sebastian.tramp.name  Tel. (Fax): +49 341 97 323-66 (-29)